Farmers are truly integral to Ohio’s economy, particularly here in Geauga and Portage counties. I couldn’t be more pleased to be named a “2014 Friend of Agriculture” by the Ohio Farm Bureau.
I believe that all life is sacred and am incredibly proud to be endorsed by the Ohio Right to Life PAC.
I am a firm supporter of our second amendment rights and am proud to be endorsed by the following organizations:
- NRA-PVF (NRA Political Victory Fund)
- Buckeye Firearms
- Ohioans for Concealed Carry
Small business truly is the backbone of our economy and I am proud to be endorsed by so many business and labor organizations across Northeast Ohio. I believe strongly that it is wholly possible to be both a pro-business and pro-labor conservative, and that’s why I am so proud to be endorsed by all the following organizations:
- NFIB/Ohio SAFE Trust
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce PAC
- Ohio Society of CPA’s PAC
- Lake/Geauga Association of Realtors PAC
- Ohio Manufacturers’ Association PAC
- Ohio Restaurant Association PAC
- ACT Ohio
- Cement Masons, Local 404
- Cleveland Building and Construction Trades Council
- Ohio Kentucky Administrative District Council of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- Sheet Metal Workers, Local 33
- UFCW, Local 880
Access to healthcare and ever changing regulations continue to remain an important issue to individuals across the district. I look forward to working with the following organizations that endorsed my campaign, along with many others that didn’t, to continue to improve healthcare access to all Ohioans.
- Ohio State Medical Association PAC
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association PAC
Thank you to all the other organizations that have endorsed my candidacy for Ohio’s 76th House District. I truly appreciate your trust and support!
- Cleveland Plain Dealer / Northeast Ohio Media Group
- Ohio Federation of Republican Women